Patchwork Pickle is a small, family-run business based in a beautiful village in North Yorkshire.
All of the cards & gifts we stock are designed by talented UK designers and makers all of which are made here in Britain.
Patchwork Pickle prides itself on its’ ethical outlook. Our studio is always striving to be as environmentally-friendly as possible; recycling and using recycled and biodegradable packaging where we can. We love animals! That’s why we try to ensure that all the products we stock are vegan-friendly.
Patchwork Pickle is passionate about looking after our environment and are striving to be a vegan-friendly company.
- Recycled brown board back envelopes to protect cards in the post.
- Eco paper biodegradable packing tape made from 100% recycled paper.
- Uk made green bubble wrap made from biodegradable polythene polymers.
- Tenzalope biodegradable film document envelopes.
- Uk-made recycled grey polythene mailing bags.
- Our compliment cards are made from 100% recycled card (which can then be recycled again- but we really hope they’ll be kept and passed on to friends!)
- All the items we sell are, to the best of our knowledge, free from animal-derived ingredients. We never use animal’s wool, silk or leather in our own handmade textile products and we try to ensure all the other products we stock are vegan-friendly too.
- We aim to support and promote UK businesses and designer-makers.
- All the products we sell have been designed and then made in the UK, whether they are handmade by one person or a company that started at a kitchen table and has now grown in size but still retains that unique personal touch.